Happy Fathers Day Quotes Messages from Daughter: Mothers and Fathers are one’s life saviors, aren’t they? While we might not always hang on to them and appreciate their presence in our lives, they deserve every bit of it. And, to honor the love and respect that we all have for our fathers and mothers, or for that matter all our beloved and dear ones, there are days meant only for them.
It often seems to be a cliché to celebrate such days, but they are also equally mandatory for they give us the opportunity to cherish them. While Mother’s Day just went by in the last month, Father’s Day is almost here knocking on the doors.
Different countries have different dates named after Father’s day, but the most common of all is celebrated on the third Sunday of every June, which is the 18th of June this year.
Also See: Funny Happy Fathers Day Meme
How is Father’s Day celebrated?
In most of the cases, the day is yet another time to celebrate. While some celebrate their families, the others cherish their fathers and present them with gifts. Family dinners, small gatherings and parties are often accompanied along with the occasion.Not to forget, there are always Happy Fathers Day Quotes from Daughter, Father’s Days messages and SMSes. After all, there are children staying away from their fathers, and so such messages and long heartfelt posts on the social media are one way to get their way into the hearts of fathers.
You could always use some help from us and take reference of these Father’s Day Messages as you make them feel not only happy but also make them cherish that one day you decide to make them feel special.
Related Posts: Happy Fathers Day 2017 Wishes Greetings
Best Happy Fathers Day Quotes from Daughter
As a daughter of the king of kings, your purpose is not to turn heads but to turn hearts toward our Heavenly Father.
The first true love any girl has, is her father.No one will ever replace him asthe love of her life.Happy fathers day dad! I love you so much!
When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.
I love my daddy. My daddy’s everything. I hope I can find a man that will treat me as good as my dad.-Lady Gaga
No matter how much I grow up, I will always be three things. The apple of my father’s eye, the reigning queen of my dad’s heart and daddy’s little girl.
From being a girl to a woman, a lot about me has changed as I’ve grown older. Except that even today, I wrap my hand around my dad’s finger when I see him.
“Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother rather than all major credit cards.”
Small boy’s definition of Father’s Day: It’s just like Mother’s Day only you don’t spend so much.”
Fathers, be good to your daughters.
You are the god and the weight of her world.
My father always used to say that when you die, if you’ve got five real friends, then you’ve had a great life.
Fatherhood is the best thing that could happen to me, and I’m just glad I can share my voice.
“Sons have always a rebellious wish to be disillusioned by that which charmed their fathers.” — Aldous Huxley
My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.
Happy Fathers Day Messages Wishes from Daughter
- Having You For A Dad Was the best beginning I could’ve had… Ever since that you’ve made sure it gets only better! You mean the world to me! Happy Father’s DayHaving You For A Dad Was the best beginning I could’ve had… Ever since that you’ve made sure it gets only better! You mean the world to me! Happy Father’s Day.
- You are so selfless. Pouring unconditional love and blessings upon me. The kingdom of heaven abides in you and I hear God’s voice each time u call me. My heart rejoices listening to your voice. You are the reason for the dreams I see. I believe in myself because you believe in me.
- Delightful And Loving, Loved And Admired, Dad, You’re My Hero, My Life You’ve Inspired. And When All My Blessings,Are Counted Each Day, I Thank God In Heaven,For Dad When I Pray. Dad Thanks For Your Presence,Throughout Thick And Thin; You’re More Than A Parent,You’re My Wonderful Friend. Happy Father’s Day.
- Happy Father’s Day! This unique day is a celebration of you! Stay sweet, kind, and loving as you have always been. You taught me how to stay strong and stand up for myself. You taught me to never back down and pick myself up again each time I fall. You’ve always made sure I am a person of my words and kept true to myself. Thank you for all the things you taught me. You will always be the number one man in my life. I love you so much daddy!
- ‘Dad you are never wrong,The only time you are wrong,is when you think,
I forgot about you.,Love you Dad! Have a grand Father’s Day!
- ‘I didn’t Think Of Any Need In Childhood As Strong As The Need
For A Father’s Protection. Happy Father’s Day!’
- It’s SUPER DAD! Faster than a speeding lawn mower, more powerful than a pickle jar lid, able to leap long “honey do” lists in a single bound! So get out of that phone booth and have a great Father’s Day.
- Dad I know that i don’t say you often enough but i love you very much. You are the greatest dad in whole world. I wouldn’t be where i am today without you. Thanks for all you have done for me.
Also Read: Happy Fathers Day Messages to Husband
- Happy Father’s Day means more than flowers and gifts It means saying ‘Thank You’It means saying ‘I Love You’ You are the best dad, and my best friend Today is your day. Let’s celebrate it together
- No One’s Father Is So Sweet. Your Kind Ways Just Can’t Be Beat. Happy Happy Father’s Day; I Love You In A Big Way!
- My dear father; my dear friend; the best and wisest man I ever knew, who taught me many lessons and showed me many things as we went together along the country by ways.Happy fathers day papa!
- The first true love any girl has, is her father.No one will ever replace him asthe love of her life.Happy fathers day dad! I love you so much!
We hope you liked this awesome collection of Happy Fathers Day Quotes and Greetings from Daughter. These will surely help them to wish your DAD. Do share these Father’s Day messages with your friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Whatsapp and many other social networks.